Project Manager – Onshore Wind
Project Manager required to join the Swedish office of a recently established European renewables development platform.
The ideal candidate will bring experience managing grid-connected energy or renewables projects through the development lifecycle. The role would suit an ambitious candidate keen to be there at the start of an exciting journey developing world class onshore wind assets in Sweden. Our client are long term investors in the market and have already established a 1GW pipeline across 20 sites.
The office base is Stockholm however they will consider remote or flexible working arrangements.
- Manage the development of greenfield onshore wind projects across Sweden from site selection through to construction.
- Consult with municipalities, landowners, statutory consultees, stakeholder groups and the wider public.
- Run tender processes and manage external stakeholders (e.g. consultants, contractors, turbine suppliers, advisors, local authorities etc).
- Manage partnerships and joint ventures.
- Manage project budgets at the various development stages and communicate with centralised functions such as procurement and financing.
- Demonstrable experience managing development projects through planning, permitting and delivery either with a consultancy, utility or developer.
- Good understanding of grid-connected energy or renewables projects is beneficial though not essential.
- Knowledge of economic project drivers and financing models.
- Relevant industry qualifications would be beneficial though not essential (e.g. PMP).
- Ability to effectively manage technical consultants to ensure project progression.
- Confident liaising with external stakeholders including planning authorities, communities and landowners.