Project Scheduler – Spain
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of a Project Scheduler for one of the leading PV energy companies. This person will be based in Madrid and will be responsible for the management of planning/schedules, supporting the construction team to successfully deliver the projects.
- Prepare the Program of Works for the projects, considering the different scenarios and peculiarities, to optimise the time line and cash flow.
- Support teams in the negotiation of EPC and IPC projects in aspects associated with planning and schedule.
- Review KPIs and monitor the progress of the projects in execution.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of procedures, tools, and templates.
- Previous experience in project planning of renewable energy projects. Good knowledge of EPC/ICP contracts.
- Experience in MS Project is required. Experience in Primavera P6 is a plus.
- Fluent level of English is a must.