The global renewables opportunity is truly enormous. With predicted 24m jobs by 2030, its growth is set to generate unprecedented demand to secure the most experienced teams to develop renewable energy projects worldwide.
We are looking for a professional, engaging, relationship-focused Recruitment Consultant to help us place the best talent in renewables projects across the world.
Taylor Hopkinson has been solely dedicated to renewables for over a decade. We've developed an admirable reputation for our trusted industry knowledge and network of renewables professionals earning us the 'Recruiter of the Year 2019' award from industry. Find out more about our culture, values and our application process.
Developing your network
- Establish and continually and grow your network, search skills and knowledge of the renewables and offshore wind sector through multiple channels
- Research vertical and geographic candidate markets to support sales activity
- Share insights across the rest of the business to support sales and operations
- Write engaging copy that helps you proactively source and qualify new candidates that can be matched to current and future roles
- Prepare completed packages of search activity for each assigned role using all available tools including our CRM system, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, and CV databases
- Brief selected candidates on opportunities offered by our clients
- Generate and manage tailored hotlists for current, prospective and planned projects, presenting the most appropriate candidates to the relevant consultants
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate database compliant with internal and external processes including GDPR
- Energetic and positive approach to work, with an eagerness to foster strong relationships and develop useful networks
- A strong communicator who can understand and discuss technical aspects of roles with colleagues and candidates
- Experience in a Resourcing, Recruitment, Account Management role within a similar sector, e.g. Finance, Technology, IT, Engineering
- A proactive and can-do attitude, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Professional manner and well-presented at all times
- Confidence to address challenges, share knowledge and build relationships internally and externally
- Drive and ambition to become an industry expert through continual personal development, taking advantage of internal training and industry learning
Are you a strong communicator with a real drive to succeed? Do you want to work in a diverse team with a genuine focus on sustainability? We have ambitious growth plans for 2020 and beyond, and we need the best people. Join our award-winning team.
What it's like to work at Taylor Hopkinson?
Our culture is professional and fun while being ambitious and target-driven, and we work as one team to achieve our goals.
'100% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally.'
We look for people who can make a significant and long-term contribution to the business, and we offer real opportunities for career development and progression from the outset. The financial and personal rewards for high achievement are outstanding.
We are led by 3 females out of 7 directors, and our multilingual team features 8 nationalities, placing professionals in 35 countries.