Job ID 15381
- Overarching responsibility for Region.
- Mentoring and coaching of Regional team members.
- Managing the Regional Team. Setting KPIs to ensure the Regional Team continually improve on company set targets and objectives.
- Authorising key decisions as per company Delegation of Authority.
- Continuously reviewing regional resources and adapting as required.
- Leading the development and implementation of the overall strategy of the organisation.
- Collaborates closely with Group HSEQ and HR functions, ensuring team compliance with Group HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with minimum contracting principles of business.
- Work with Group Finance team to prepare annual regional budgets.
- Understand and enforce adherence to local legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics.
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Collaborates closely with the Divisional Directors to establish key strategic initiatives to enable growth of the business's units and functions.
- Driving the region to achieve and even exceed sales, cash flow and profitability objectives.
- Participating in the preparation and development of short and long-term regional strategic plans based on wider organisational goals.
- Developing and establishing regional operating policies that are consistent with Group objectives and policies of the Organisation, ensuring adequate execution.
- Ensuring that all operations and activities comply with statutory requirements that govern business operations.
- Driving the company's operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goal.
- Overseeing regional marketing initiatives and implementing improved business practices.
- Relaying information as per communication plan.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Strategic mindset.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on available information.
- Proven experience as Regional Director or in other senior managerial position.
- Track record in developing profitable regional strategies and implementing vision.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Managing and leading people.
- Experience with Sales ERP Systems.
- Proven senior management experience of successfully developing global businesses.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to influence.