SAP (Senior Authorised person) – 33-66 kV
SAP (Senior Authorised person) - 33-66 kV required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in the USA
- Implementation of the Electrical Safety Rules on site, including the safe system of work.
- Advise operationally on high voltage electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and both HV submarine and onshore cables.
- Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections, onshore substations and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment.
- Oversee all MV/HV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security and integrity of the HV network.
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties and that the process works effectively.
- Coordinate MV/HV/LV commissioning activities through the project construction stages.
- Ensure compliancy with and managing of Electrical Safety Rules.
- Safety coordination in electrical matters.
- Act as senior authorized person.
- Outage management and network control in collaboration with the Control Engineers.
- Update MV/HV/LV schematic diagrams.
- Inspect work sites and perform site safety inspections and auditing for electrical matters.
- Coordinate with the Lead Commissioning Project Manager to ensure that accurate updates are distributed to the Project Management.
- Manage and coordinate HV/MV/LV commissioning activities.
- Coordinate with National Grid and attend commissioning panel meetings.
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules.
- Check method statements for electrical matters.
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according to the rules.
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters.
- Assist different departments when required.
- Attendance at FAT and SAT tests if required.
- Appropriate electrical qualification and background related to the authorization scope.
- Minimum 3 months of working experience within substations systems.
- Complete and up to date GWO courses and HUET with CA-EBS.