Senior Project Developer
Opportunity for an experienced Renewable Energy Development professional to take on the role of Senior Project Developer with one of Europe's most exciting scale-up IPPs.
Overseeing the performance and development of 2x Junior Developers, the Sr. Project Developer will lead the holistic development of projects and opportunities, including key stakeholder negotiation, application processes, and project documentation.
The candidate should be Sweden based.
- Negotiate land lease agreements
- Planning and management of project specific application processes
- Identify permits and concessions required from authorities and additional stakeholders
- Managing the performance of consultants, including for EIAs
- Preparing and managing application of permits and related processes, including environmental, cultural heritage and building permits
- Manage and submit all digital and physical organisation of relevant project documentation
- Undertake planning due diligence for site acquisition
- Preparing and managing application of grid studies and grid connection agreements
- >5 years' professional experience in a comparable role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of permitting process for RE project development
- Demonstrable track record of managing permitting process for RE project development
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including with landowners, municipalities, public authorities etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Degree education preferable
- Willingness to live and work in Sweden, preferably Stockholm
- Professional experience in development role for a Renewable Energy/Transmission/Distribution company; Developer/IPP/Consultancy etc.
- Desire to be part of a scale-up organisation, with exposure to holistic responsibility and great growth and professional development opportunities