Senior Project Manager – Solar & Energy Storage
Opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a global IPP as its Senior PM, responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of utility-scale PV solar and energy storage projects.
Reporting to the Global Construction Director, the Senior Project Manager will lead the delivery of the project portfolio on time, within budgetary constraints, and with an excellent safety record.
This is a remote role that should be based in/close to, Texas, with regular travel to sites throughout the state.
- Lead the delivery of on-time and on-budget high quality solar and energy storage projects through an EPC delivery model
- Monitor and report on the EPC subcontracts and utility activities, always with the owner/developer in mind
- Manage construction deliverables and launch support, integrate project scope, schedule and budget from planning through construction
- Oversee consultants and Project Site Manager and supervisor
- Assure site safety excellence is maintained at all times
- Represent the company at relevant events/meetings
- Report effectively as required to senior management
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' project management and construction experience, preferably in PV solar, energy storage and/or onshore wind industries
- Experience leading the delivery of utility-scale renewable energy projects
- Knowledge of permitting process and construction delivery models and agreements
- Ability to travel and work from project sites
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communicator and people manager
- Proficiency in all MS office products
- Live in/close to project sites in Texas
- Right to live and work unrestricted in USA