Site Expediter/Planner – China
Job ID 8327
A Site Expediter/Planner is required to work on behalf of a Wind Farm Developer on a long term contract based in China.
- Reporting to the Site Project Manager, the main job of Site Expediter is to keep accurate records of all activities on the yard and at the fabricator's subcontractor sites/yards.
- The Site Expediter to be responsible to actively monitor and report the fabrication scope.
- For all yards good English communication skills (both verbal and in written) mandatory.
- For the Chinese yards fluent Cantonese/Mandarin mandatory.
- The Site Expediter will participate in progress meetings, team meetings and all other relevant meetings and will support the Fabrication Manager and Quality Manager for all relevant issues and discussions.
- Measure and report fabrication performance
- Review of EPCI Contractors/Fabrication Contractors progress and fabrication reports
- Participation in Fabrication Contractors/sub-contractors Material Record Books (As-Built documentation) Reviews and Completeness Checks.
- Participate with the Employers site team in any verification walk downs
- Follow-up with the Employers site team on the results of verification walk downs ensuring that any snag items are closed prior to load-out
- Gather information and present reports on progress regarding: the supplies through the fabrication scope, material and deliveries, supplies for different jobs or sites., Transport of material between locations
- Maintain good relationships with all the suppliers and vendors
- Keep accurate records
- Proven 5 years' experience as construction expediter
- Understand technical specifications of material and various equipment
- Strong fabrication background in offshore (wind) jackets, foundations and/or (oil and gas) topsides