Solar Construction Project Manager USA
An opportunity for an experienced solar Construction/Project Manager to join a leading international IPPs, taking on responsibility for the safe, timely, and high quality delivery of a 1GW+ portfolio of PV projects in the US.
This Sr. Construction PM will ideally be based at HQ in Orlando, FL, with anywhere on Eastern time also an option. Travel will be to sites in the south east and north east of the US.
- Lead the delivery of 3 utility-scale PV solar projects concurrently
- Management of site personnel including contractors and subcontractors
- Ensure high levels of safety are maintained across all sites
- Take full responsibility for the quality of projects and performance of staff under management
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including reporting upwards on project status and progress
- 5+ years' solar project/construction management experience in the US
- Knowledge of US regulation and legislation related to PV plant construction
- Strong manager of people, with experience leading large contractor and subcontractor teams
- Good communicator with demonstrable record of providing oral and written reports to management on project status
- Spanish language skills beneficial