Strategic Market Analyst – Renewable energy – solar
Opportunity for an experienced Strategic Market Analyst to join a global Top 3 solar company. You will be reporting to Director of Strategic Planning Europe.
Location : Munich, Germany.
* Responsible for researching and analysing European region new energy trends and
contributes in the regional reports;
* Tracks and analyses new energy not limited to solar policies, markets, downstream
projects, storage, and other new energy markets etc in Europe.
* Develop and execute industry and value chain research, forecasting as well as the
statistics database for the benefit of the organization;
* Identify and establish the partnerships with industry consortia, government agencies
and consulting groups to conduct high quality, timely business reports.
* Above 4 years of experience in market research and analysis
* Solid experience in PV or renewable energy industry
* Business development experience is a big plus
* Ownership of a Master degree studies or above
* Strong networked thinking and commucations skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the
* Strong knowledge within Microsoft tools such like PPT; Excel and Word .
* Proactive self-starter and problem solver. Taking initiative when required
* The ability to work efficiently under great pressure; open for new things and strong
* Fluent in English, any other language (e.g., German or Mandarin) will be considered an advantage