WTG Fabrication Supervisor
Job ID 12469
WTG Fabrication Inspector required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in the EU.
- Monitor quality of (WTG) components/products/deliveries at WTG Supplier's factory.
- Monitor production activities and production documentation as spot checks.
- Monitor product quality and participate in FAI/FAT activities.
- Report non-conformities detected during inspection and test and manufacturing.
- Report relevant quality issues in Company's NCR system (e.g., Synergi).
- Follow-up on condition and maintenance at supplier's storage area.
- Follow-up on manufacturing progress according to agreed project manufacturing schedule.
- Support in coordination, installation, and random check of Employer's Deliveries.
- Keep track of trend concerning repeated non-conformities and manufacturing errors and follow-up with the supplier concerning corrective and preventive actions.
- Verify quality criteria applied by the supplier in manufacturing.
- Documentation of daily work and inspections to WTG Fabrication & Quality Manager.
- Prioritise participation in inspection and test activities for different components according to failure trends and criticality of failures.
- Review quality related as-built documentation.
- Highlight HSE related issues where relevant.
- Inspection and manufacturing reports.
- Non-conformity (Synergi) reports.
- Technical education relevant for the subject matter.
- All relevant safety trainings needed to perform the job, e.g., GWO, L_AUS.
- 3 years of work experience within wind and/or manufacturing and 1 year of experience from similar position.
- Adaptable, works well in teams, strong communication abilities.
- Capable of establishing trustful relationships.
- Proactive, self-driven, with hands on experience.
- Polite and calm by nature, cooperative, safety and quality conscious.
- Bring own PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) needed to perform the work and flashlight.