Taylor Hopkinson has been retained by a market leading renewable technology and development company within the wind energy sector during an exciting stage of their organisational development. An experienced PPA Manager is required to deliver PPAs that assist with the financing and development of wind farms in the Northern Europe and Middle East regions.
- Solution creation, market development, identifying customer prospects and leading PPA deal structuring and negotiation from inception to conclusion within the region for onshore windfarms
- Create PPA solutions across several markets and manage contract creation and structures associated with the successful conclusion of these deals
- Managing a range of internal stakeholders across departments including finance, legal, sales and marketing
- Building external relations with commercial and industrial clients, investment funds and financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of international power markets, PPA deal structuring and negotiation
- Experience of working with Corporate Energy Buyers
- Background in financial modelling and risk management with a relevance to PPA
- Willingness to travel internationally within the region as required
Based in Hamburg this is a great opportunity to participate in the development of renewable energy opportunities within a leading organisation operating at the highest levels within the sector. If you would like to discuss details further please contact Simon Cairns on +447548 212 930 or apply via the link below.
Apply for this Now
+44 141 559 6160