Taylor Hopkinson are recruiting the role of Change Management, O&M with a global leader in the offshore wind sector. Our client is looking for someone to lead and control high-impact projects in conjunction with senior management.
The successful candidate would be responsible for identifying, executing and implementing change projects as well as setting out the strategy for our Wind Power Operations business unit.
- Lead high-impact business development projects within Wind Power Operations
- Prepare decision material (including business cases and recommendations) for decision-makers such as Operations Senior Management and the Executive and Investment Committees
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategy for Wind Power Operations in cooperation with the Operations Senior Management team
- Support Operations’ line functions in solving key challenges and defining future operational strategies
- Continuously challenge the business and ways of working and, together with the team, foster a collaborative and high-performance culture.
You’ll engage with key stakeholders across all seniority levels within Wind Power Operations and across the broader business to ensure strong alignment of the change projects and our strategic direction.
- Have a relevant master’s degree in business administration, finance or engineering
- Have extensive experience within business development, strategy or a strong commercial background with exposure to senior management stakeholders, either from a similar role in a corporate setting or from a consulting background
- Experience in scoping and driving complex projects and have an analytical approach to your tasks
- Able to translate complex concepts and ideas into simple and executable recommendations
- Able to maintain an overview and to plan and prioritise, which allow you to take suitable measures when driving multiple projects.
Apply for this Now
+44 141 559 6160