A major developer currently seeking a Cost Engineer to be based from either the Netherlands or the UK on a permanent basis to support their offshore wind farm portfolio.
- Creation of forecasts for the costs of Offshore wind project from the development stage.
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and sub-contractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes.
- Maintaining a schedule of the cash flow and process updates.
- Analysing budget deviations and translating these into variation orders.
- Process the financial impact of variation orders and communicating outcomes and consequences with the Project Management Team.
- Prepare the monthly budget checks.
- Attending project meetings and discussions with the PMT and external clients.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when required.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Previous offshore wind farm experience
- Experience working as a Cost Engineer or similar
- Qualifications in Cost Engineer would be an advantage
Apply for this Now
+44 141 559 6160