Taylor Hopkinson are supporting our client as they embark on the first stage of bringing France's offshore wind sector to life. We are searching for an experienced HSE Manager with experience of operating within France maritime regulations. This experience will also cover key aspects of the offshore wind construction phase, such as, heavy lifting offshore, crew transfers, installations, etc.
- Promoting HSE and developing HSE programmes and plans in order to drive the business' ambitions forward
- Providing coaching and assistance to he wider team and others with regard to the implementation of HSE Standards, statutory requirements, industry standards, and best practice
- Establish activities and plans to monitor HSE, supporting the overall project programme including inspections, reviews and assessments
- Plan and support a program for training, motivation and further competency development
- Monitoring and creation of HSE management reporting
The successful candidate must have offshore HSE experience, in-depth knowledge of French maritime regulations and be fully fluent in French to business negotiation level.
Based in Paris, this a fantastic opportunity to play a leading part in the development of France's offshore renewable energy capabilities. Developing within a leading organisation with significant exposure to the sector.
Apply for this Now
+44 141 559 6160