Service Delivery Consultant
Taylor Hopkinson was founded 10 years ago and has grown to be a multinational,
multi-million-pound turnover business, headquartered here in Glasgow. We have developed an enviable reputation in the renewables market for excellent customer service, trusted market knowledge and an honest and transparent approach to doing business.
Our business is growing, with exciting plans for the future. We are seeking a Service Delivery Consultant (SDC) who will contribute directly to the growth of our industry-leading candidate database of relevant, skilled and available personnel.
To excel in this role, you will be ambitious, energetic, professional and results-focused, with an inherent drive to succeed. In return, we offer real opportunities for you to build a long-term career with us.
- Processing all candidate applications, measured against delivery and quality metrics
- Effective outbound candidate qualification to manage hotlists and applications
- Managing inbound advert responses to present the most appropriate candidates to the right consultants
- Sourcing candidates and referrals using all available tools including our CRM system, LinkedIn and LinkedIn recruiter, job boards, and CV databases
- Continually developing your network, search skills and knowledge of the renewables sector through available channels
- Building your own hotlists for current, prospective and planned projects
- Mapping candidate markets vertically and geographically to support sales activity
- Writing engaging copy to support candidate attraction
- Preparing completed packages of search activity for each assigned role
- Continually developing your knowledge of the renewables sector
- Sharing information across the rest of the business to support sales and operations
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate database compliant with internal and external processes including GDPR.
- Proven success in a Resourcing / Recruitment / Account Management role for a high-value, high-volume business
- Ability to understand and communicate technical aspects of roles to colleagues and candidates
- Time management and prioritisation - experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Proactive and customer-focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional manner and well-presented at all times
- Confidence to address challenges and build relationships internally and externally
- Drive and ambition to become an industry expert through continual personal development, taking advantage of internal training and industry learning
We work as ‘one team’ and the whole team contributes to the success of the business, so it’s important that you are personable, and can develop strong working relationships across all business functions.