Leading offshore wind farm developer seeking a Maintenance Technician to be based from Germany on a 2 week on/2 week off rotation on a contract basis.
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, trouble shooting, minor spare part exchanges and in an unlikely event major component exchanges where contribution may be required.
- Carry out, according to client’s service manual, together with clients Technicians or independent, the following tasks:
- Stops, LOTO (log out tag out) and starts Siemens WTG’s
- Perform scheduled maintenance (500-hrs, annual)
- Defect parts removal
- Keep records, maintain documentation and report technically, HSE issues and difficulties as required by the client’s policy
- Maintain and follow safety procedures as required by client’s management system and policies.
- Produce reports:
- Service Checklist
- Fault Report
- Operational Report
- Performed Works and Findings
- Consumables and Spare Parts used
- HSSE reports
- Logout/Tag-out procedure
- HS rotor lock
- Full GWO Package
- Siemens Level 5 Training
- Maintenance Level 5 Approval (advantage)
- Crane and Chain Hoist User Training
- Lift User Training for Skyman 250 Service Lift
apply for this now
+44 7701 326 480