Project Manager (Technology and Innovation) required to join a leading Renewable Energy developer, to be based either in Germany or UK.
- Develop and/or project-manage one or several innovation projects, in addition to providing expert project management knowledge and support to the Innovation team.
- Take an idea from first principles (e.g. user stories) and develop it to a full project proposal, engaging with internal and external experts, end users and other relevant internal stakeholders to produce project value cases and management plans.
- Once project approval is secured for project execution, responsible for delivery against the value case, project risk management and reporting and managing the hand over of the end result to the business for implementation.
- Developing and managing several ideas or projects simultaneously within a small team and must be capable of appropriate prioritisation of time and resource.
- Directly accountable to the client's Innovation programme managers.
- Monday to Friday role with travel required.
- A good understanding of project management principles e.g. APMP, PRINCE2 is desirable.
- As a self-motivated and driven individual, you will be expected to be self-directing and work without immediate daily supervision, and able to resolve issues within a complex corporate setting.
- Most projects are run with matrix-managed resources and you should demonstrate experience of achieving results, stakeholder management and troubleshooting in such an environment.
- Familiar with leading multidisciplinary, globally dispersed teams.
- Demonstrate an ability to facilitate creative project team planning workshops, progress meetings, risk and lessons learned reviews.
- Expected to represent the client in externally funded collaborative projects and should ideally be able to demonstrate relevant experience.
- Good working familiarity with intranet/internet based information management systems and MS Office tools, including Project, and be comfortable in creating and presenting periodic reports to internal, and external, line and more senior management.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the HSSE requirements of executing projects on site and be able to follow and comply with all relevant internal and statutory HSSE-related procedures.
- Experience in scrum project development and execution will be an added advantage.
- A good multi-disciplinary knowledge of engineering principles associated with wind turbine, PV and battery storage systems will be a distinct advantage.
- English speaking, German an advantage
For more information, apply online or contact Donna Ellcock on +44 7872 500 798.
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798