O&M Contract Manager
Job ID 16035
- Development and implementation of O&M projects:
- Lead on certain procurement activities, including implementation of sourcing strategies aligned with procurement objectives, with the approved budget and in compliance with governance and purchasing procedures.
- Provide commercial and contractual support for ad hoc purchasing requests and contract related queries including negotiations of contracts and/or extensions of key contracts.
- Manage certain project contracts, ensuring that all key contractual requirements are complied with by our contractors, including WTG service provider and BoP service providers.
- Responsible for management of certain local agreements and contracts.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory provisions in the wind farm permitting, lease and power purchase agreements.
- Support day-to-day or regular stakeholder management and commercial and contractual reporting towards project owners.
- Development of a contract and commercial management framework including warranty and claims management procedure, procurement strategy and contracts tracking and overview.
- Support the O&M technical team to project manage and coordinate resolution of service performance issues and warranties to ensure a prompt and successful resolution of issues with contractors.
- Support the commercial team in their responsibility for contract administration and management, commercial issues, claims and variations.
- Ownership of overall contract and commercial register, including its development and maintenance.
- Work closely with subject matter experts on the evaluation of potential contractual and commercial impacts of (technical) decisions.
- Liaise and manage relationship with local stakeholders, landowners, and authorities.
- Provide administrative support on project related tasks.
- Work with subject matter experts within the global Asset Management & Operations team for accurate and efficient project delivery.
- Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct account payables and account receivables in accordance to contractual obligations.
- Support with Revenue and OPEX budgeting.
- Communication, both verbal and written, in English is essential. Speaking and writing Chinese is a bonus, as the Contract Manager should be able to understand and translate any local permitting requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intercultural competence is required as you will work in a multinational and multicultural team.
- Mandarin Native level and good English language abilities
- 3-5 Years of procurement / contracting / contract management experience
- Relevant Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent within the field of business administration / finance or field of engineering
- Knowledge of international and national procurement and law, supply chain management, claims management