PV Project Development Manager, Mexico
Project Development Manager required for a leading renewable energy company in Mexico.
• Monitoring project development status, leading local project relationships and driving progress of projects
• Interacting with all involved local players (developers, authorities, EPCs, utilities, advisors, lenders, investors)
• Working and interacting with Energy authorities in Mexico (CENACE, CFE, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree in related engineering discipline.
• Understanding local regulation and the auction process in Mexico.
• Experience in developing PV projects from scratch in Mexico with all the permitting related.
• Strong sense of responsibility, excellent team work and communication skills.
• Willingness to travel.
• English and Spanish fluently spoken.
apply for this now
+34 627 065 308