Sales Manager – Italy
On behalf of our client, a global tier 1 inverter manufacturer, we are recruiting for a Sales Manager in Italy to develop new business and increase their market share.
Due to continued demand in EU, they are seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to be responsible for sales of their components to EPCs, installers, developers and utilities across Italy.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of component sales to across Italy.
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationship
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customer
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Manage general relationship and satisfaction of clients
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Minimum two years working experience in sale in the PV sector.
- Ideally to have existing network in responsible region with EPC companies & solar components wholesalers.
- Excellent communication skill and great with people, will be a good listener and create relationship quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- Good team worker
- Happy to travel frequently
apply for this now
+44 1689 669 380