Leading offshore wind developer seeking a Subsea Cable Engineer to be based in Norway on a long-term contract working on their portfolio of projects.
- Handle all relevant engineering matters related to the electrical subsea power cables.
- Ensure alignment within the electrical discipline.
- Ensure experience transfer to and from the project.
- Ensure alignment with Company’s discipline line organisation.
- Ensure integration and coordination with other project disciplines.
- Co-ordinate discipline tasks across contract boarders.
- Participate in discipline and multidiscipline reviews.
- Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Proven experience within Electrical Subsea Cable design and installation.
- Previous experience in offshore project execution.
- Experience in HSE regulations.
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations and standards.
apply for this now
+44 7710 074 615