Taylor Hopkinson are working with an international leader in the Solar PV industry who provide monitoring solutions for large scale PV projects.
- After familiarisation with our clients systems, you will be provide technical support to national and international sales partners and branches for questions on remote monitoring and control of photovoltaic systems and the corresponding error analysis.
- As a competent technical contact person, you are primarily responsible for the support of Spanish-speaking customers.
- You provide support by telephone, e-mail or, if necessary, on-site during the installation and commissioning of the monitoring system.
- You can provide assistance and find user-friendly solutions for plant installation in the Internet portal.
- You will develop and coordinate problem solutions, if necessary together with the specialist departments.
- The execution of customer training rounds off your field of activity
- After your technician training in the field of energy or communication electronics (or comparable) you have already gained experience in service for technical products requiring explanation.
- Due to the international orientation very good knowledge of Spanish and English as well as occasional willingness to travel at home and abroad are necessary; good knowledge of German is a prerequisite.
- You already have knowledge of network technology and parameterization, ideally you have knowledge of databases / embedded systems.
- Practical experience with the installation of PV systems is an advantage
- A safe handling of the MS Office package is a matter of course for you.
- You enjoy telephoning and are convincing through your strong communication skills as well as your customer- and solution-oriented way of working.
Please get in contact for more information.
apply for this now
+44 1689 669 380