Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of services including search & selection, business intelligence & HR consulting, permanent recruitment solutions and contractor services.
To meet our growth plans, we now have an exciting opportunity for a competent, professional and efficient individual to join our Contract Operations team. You will join an experienced and dedicated team in Glasgow, with responsibility for providing support across Taylor Hopkinson's portfolio of international offshore wind contractors. You will issue and manage new contracts and contract extensions while providing compliance administration across the portfolio.
As Contract Co-ordinator you will quickly become an integral part the essential operations and offshore crewing functions of our business. You will be looking after the needs and welfare of the contractors to ensure Taylor Hopkinson provides an excellent candidate and client experience, building trust and rapport. This is a rewarding role within a fast paced and progressive industry.
Previous experience in a similar role in the maritime / energy / offshore industry essential.
- Working with existing contractors on a daily basis, handling contracts, queries, and arranging mobilisations/ issuing joining instructions
- Supporting with update and monitoring of offshore worker/contractor rotas from a perspective of planning mobilisations (Client Reps, Back Deck Crew etc.)
- Ensuring contractor certification and insurance documents are collected, verified on CRM system and audited regularly
- Arranging PPE, travel and accommodation for contractors
- Supporting with the issue of contracts to candidates and clients for new and extended placements
- Working as part of wider Crewing team to continually improve and find efficiencies across TH processes and workflows
- Administration of travel letters, seamans' books, VISA applications, immigration requirements and other project specific processes
- Supporting senior consultants on specific projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Onboarding international contractors from offer stage, through Visa and work permit applications to mobilisation
- Provide responsive service to inbound queries via email and telephone, ensuring a continued efficient professional service to our contractors and clients
- Work closely with Management to research/ propose/ implement compliant solutions and internal education for new geographical areas
- Excellent written and spoken English skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge of ISO Quality and Health and Safety certifications desirable
- Detail focused to ensure accuracy of contracts and other compliance documents
- Planning skills to ensure that the movements, briefing and compliance of contractors are controlled effectively without incident
- Process driven approach ensuring that all elements are covered, and all compliance is in place
- Showing flexibility in approach and going above and beyond when necessary to solve problems and ensure we leave our clients and candidates with a positive impression
- Flexibility to support other parts of the business where required
- Professional and courteous nature and communication style Internally and externally at all times
- Positive, responsive and professional "can-do attitude" even in challenging circumstances or under pressure
- Problem solving skills to ensure that obstacles to success and various challenges are successfully overcome
What we offer you
- The opportunity to make a difference and help us deliver our vision
- An inclusive, progressive and fun culture
- Ongoing support and professional and personal development plans
- The opportunity to work in a truly global, sustainable growth market
- Fantastic monthly, quarterly and incredible annual incentives to reward and motivate all
- A culture that supports your wellbeing
- Structured training tailored to your needs and current experience
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- All the tools you need to succeed including a laptop, mobile phone and best in class systems and processes to support and help achieve your goals
We love to promote our team members and 90% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally. We have an enviable reputation in the market, reflected by our outstanding staff retention figures. We were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2021" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals at the Wind Investment Awards which is a huge achievement and showcases our expertise and dedication.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.