Taylor Hopkinson has an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager for 6-month (Part Time) contract based in Sweden for a one of the world's leading renewable energy companies and the globally player in offshore wind sector
As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for an offshore wind project situated in the south part of the Baltic Sea, close to the border between Sweden and Poland. Wind turbines with a combined maximum capacity of 1600 MW are considered for the site.
- Assist writing tender invitation documentation; in particular the contract conditions and scope of work requirements in liaison with procurement and other internal stakeholders
- Participate in meetings with designers and suppliers caring for scope of work and related risks
- Participate in tender negotiations
- Evaluate tenders deviations to/ specifications of scope of work, program, project management/execution and risks
- Participate in interface meetings in order to make sure that the commercial impact of technical proposals is captured
- Review contractor's program, resource plan, project execution plan
- Follow up on all contractor deliveries according to program
- Follow up on all Employer deliveries within the Contract
- Assist the Foundation Package Manager with contract variations and claims in collaboration with Procurement
- Manage other commercial related issues within the Contract(s) (Payments etc.)
- Assess and manage contractual risks
- Experience on handling large and complex construction related contracts
- Experience in claim management
- Working location: Office Malmö
- Swedish Speaking preferred.
The work assignment will be part time with an estimated utilisation of 50% estimated roughly 2/3 days per week. This might be increased as the project scope changes.
If you're interested in the opportunity please send your up to date resume via the link below or contact Richard Stainforth Account Manager for the Offshore Wind Contract team for a confidential discussion.