Development Project Manager
Development Project Manager (Onshore) required to join the Scottish office of an established renewable energy firm with a development portfolio of small- and medium-scale onshore wind, hydro and solar farms in the UK and internationally.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with a consultancy or developer and will join a dedicated and highly experienced team taking new projects through the development process to construction as well as providing asset management services for operational sites.
- Manage the planning and delivery of onshore wind, hydro and solar projects at all stages of development from site evaluation through to pre-construction
- Liaise and negotiate with planning authorities, landowners and statutory consultees on development sites and access routes
- Coordinate in-house teams and manage external consultants/ contractors
- Review scoping reports, draft EIA reports and ES chapters
- Manage project budgets and report on project progress
- Degree in relevant subject
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant role either with a consultancy or developer
- Knowledge of the UK planning system and EIA Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
- Full UK Driving Licence