An opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join one of the world's leading alternative asset management specialists in London.
The Financial Analyst will take on responsibility for Investment Analysis and Execution and Asset Management areas.
Investment Analysis and Execution:
- Actively supporting the entire due diligence process.
- Building and managing financial models, analysis of financial statements, and financial projections.
- Supporting in origination and new product development.
- Reviewing portfolio monthly management information packs and highlighting any key or unexplained variances to senior team.
- Supporting senior team in working with portfolio and development partners through strategic, operational and financial support.
- Maintaining the fund model.
- Degree educated with a strong background in finance, maths and/or data science.
- Significant prior experience in investment analysis or similar role which includes financial modelling or performance & risk measurement.
- Quantitative/numerical skills are critical with the ability to interpret financial information and to design and use financial models.