Head of Construction
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Head of Construction for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
This person will be responsible for managing the construction of solar and onshore wind projects across all Poland. This role is based in Warsaw.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the projects assigned in all the country from the pre-construction until the pre-operation of the plants
- Manage the budget and resources for the different stages of the projects
- Coordinate with contractors and suppliers of the project, as well as team management
- Evaluate possible risks that affect the normal performance of the project to make timely decisions, mitigate them or reduce their impacts
- Control safety procedures and compliance with norms
- Professional Bachelor or Industrial Engineering, Master in Science/Engineering is desired
- Wide experience in the construction of wind large-scale projects
- Project Management knowledge
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Willingness to travel nationally