Head of Construction
Job ID 13490
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the contracts such as Finance Agreement, PPA, EPC etc
- Attend meeting with EPC, Lenders, Offtakers and any others, as required.
- Manage a portfolio of utility-scale PV, Wind and Storage projects from development through to handover upon successful construction and commissioning
- Lead the array of legal related requests and documentation, working with the legal team to issue these as required
- Ensure design review processes for the basic EPC design is performed and actioned in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure proper validation of the project design, agreeing in line with technical requirements.
- Min. Degree education in Engineering or Construction, or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable exposure to all commercial responsibilities related to utility-scale power plant construction (e.g. project P&L, budgets, and contract management/negotiation)
- Over 6 years experience in construction of renewable energy projects.
- Experience in in managing multiple utility scale solar project at the same time (over 50MW).
- EPC background.
- Preference for candidates with experience working for EPC, DNO and/or IPP/Asset Owner
- Fluent in English and Spanish