Head of Portfolio Acquisitions – Solar & Energy Storage
A Head of Acquisitions, with a significant track record in solar, battery energy storage or distributed generations is required to join an industry leader that is looking to expand rapidly. This position will play the leading role in managing the acquisition of large, utility scale solar and battery projects by originating deal flow and executing transactions.
- Work to develop an acquisition pipeline for Solar and Battery storage opportunities.
- Lead the origination and identification of acquisition opportunities, building relationships with developers.
- Managing the full transaction process from origination to close including commercial negotiations
- Responsible for developing business case and all commercial, financial and technical assumptions
- Managing the handover process to the Development team bringing projects into construction
- Assist with design and implementation of business plans and strategies to drive growth and achieve the overall objectives of the business
- Significant experience in the energy sector with previous track record of renewable energy project acquisition in the solar, energy storage or distributed generation sector
- Strong acquisition commercial and financial skills
- Understanding of project development and project management
- Leadership and stakeholder engagement experience