Head of Project Execution, USA (C&I Solar)
Job ID 18809
Opportunity for an experienced solar project management and delivery professional to join a global renewable energy IPP in the role of Head of Project Execution.
The Head of Project Execution will lead the organisation responsible for delivering >100 MW per year of commercial solar projects throughout the United States.
This is a critical leadership role within the project execution and delivery team, with this professional managing the Heads of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction.
The position is ideally San Francisco, CA based but remote working will be considered for exceptional candidates.
- Lead the delivery of a large portfolio of complex commercial solar projects, covering engineering, procurement, and construction disciplines
- Deliver projects on-schedule & on-budget with world class levels of safety and quality standards
- Establish strong partnerships with 3rd party engineering and construction companies to deliver competitive projects nationwide
- Partner with the origination team to execute new business opportunities
- Drive cost reduction to ensure competitive project offerings
- Drive the development of projects through permitting and interconnection
- Partner with Operations and Asset Management to ensure projects are operating at full capacity
- 10+ years' progressive professional experience in the engineering, project management, and project delivery of large solar portfolios
- Extensive experience in developing and running operations with large teams of multi-disciplinary professionals
- Proven record of directly managing Head of/Director-level engineering, procurement, and construction professionals
- Experience in EPC contract negotiation, set-up, and management
- Excellent safety record and passion for maintaining exceptional HSE standards
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required for the role