H&S Coordinator Germany
Leading offshore wind player is in the search of an HSE coordinator for their offices in the North of Germany.
The culture of our customer is strongly committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. They respect people and their differences.
All qualified applicants will be considered for this selection process regardless of age, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity.
- Validation of all necessary equipment in the Offshore Wind farm and oversee it's compliance with the current legislation.
- Assurance of the correct procedures and methodologies in the daily operations and risk assessment analysis.
- HSE training to all the HR personnel and contractors.
- Continuous improvement methodology and awareness.
- Oil and Gas of Offshore Wind experience is compulsory.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical aspects of the documentation to do the risk assessment.
- Understand Offshore EPC contracts, logistics and construction activities.
- Fluent English and German speaker.
- FASI and SiGeKo diploma is a plus.