Korea Offshore Wind Project Manager
Job ID 11896
- Interface with partners, government bodies and other relevant parties;
- Monitor and manage survey, design, permit and the development of offshore wind projects;
- Develop, manage, execute budget and schedule of offshore wind projects' development;
- Develop and manage risk register;
- Engagement with external advisors;
- Regular reporting to shareholders for the project status and progress and approval sought;
- Analyse market for opportunities and monitor development in regulatory frameworks;
- Support issues necessary for permitting, due diligence, risk assessment, investment evaluation, bid, asset management and other aspect of market / project development.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Education
- Education: Bachelor degree above
- Experience: Utility or renewable energy (preferably offshore wind) experience in project management, permit or technical roles.
- Fluent / native level Korean and English language skills
- Other skills: Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel)