Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Legal Counsel to join a global leader in the Offshore Renewable Energy industry.
The role is based in Warsaw.
- Provide legal support for the development and commercial activities in Poland
- Prepare, review and negotiate contracts related to the offshore wind projects, including purchase and sale licenses, land lease, construction agreement and O&M contracts
- Advise on guarantees and credit policies of the company on a day-to-day basis and especially during the execution of projects
- Act as a legal adviser to the development of further renewable projects and services to project and financing partners
- Support in dispute resolution situations
- Degree in Law
- Experience in the functions described below within the renewable energy market
- Fluency in English and Polish