Package Manager – Foundations
Job ID 19442
- You will accompany and review the structural design and verification documents (of the suppliers) for support structures of offshore wind turbines and offshore substations in compliance with the applicable regulations.
- In addition, you will also accompany and review the manufacturing engineering design of such structures through contractors, if required.
- You will also be responsible for monitoring the content of the review of verification documents by official inspection bodies or a certification company.
- You assess and evaluate manufacturing deviations (in highly stressed structural areas) and develop verification-related or manufacturing solutions.
- You accompany the transport and installation process of the components of the offshore structures with regard to design relevant aspects.
- You have a successfully completed engineering degree preferably in mechanical engineering, steel construction or civil engineering.
- You have sound professional experience in the design of complex structures as well as the dimensioning of steel structures subject to high dynamic and cyclic loads, in the preparation of fatigue verifications as well as in stability calculations, ideally in the field of offshore wind.
- Ideally, you also have experience with building inspections or certifications of structures.
- Furthermore, you are proficient in MS-Office and are fluent in written and spoken English with strong communication skills.
- You enjoy and are interested in working in an international team, have strong communication skills and team orientation, and are willing to travel and have intercultural skills.
- You are able to lead complex processes to a structured process control and maintain an overview even at a high work pace.
- You identify yourself to a high degree with renewable energies.