Project Engineer – Battery Storage
Job ID 19791
An exciting opportunity to join a leading utility company as a Project Engineer working on their Battery Storage Projects in Germany.
This will be a 12 month contract, with options to be extended.
- Supporting the development of storage design, marketing options and operator concept.
- Working closely with a team of specialists and other international units within the client's group
- Analysis of emerging issues of BESS project
- Development of solutions for successful implementation (site analysis, technical design and organisational challenges)
- Supervision and coordination of concept planning e.g electrical engineering, construction and permits.
- Handling the procurement processes with engineering and purchasing teams
- Degree/Qualification in Engineering or similar
- Relevant experience in technical/electrical engineering Project Management
- Knowledge of Battery or Electrical Engineering and Energy/Electricity Market
- Knowledge of EPC Projects
- Fluent in German & English