Project Manager- Israel
A Project Manager is required by a leading solar inverter manufacturer with a well-established brand and presence across the globe to support them in their development of utility-scale solar PV projects.
- Manage and lead both internal and external teams of engineers, site managers and contractors.
- Leading the development of large-scale solar projects
- Coaching, mentoring and managing team members
- Focus on risk management and HSE
- Tracking and coordinating project performance, planning, schedule, compliance, finances, safety and quality.
- Previous experience in PV or Energy Storage project development
- An academic background in electrical engineering, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Hebrew and English