Project Manager Poland
Job ID 8012
Our client is a Tier 1 PV solar company. They are urgently looking for an experienced Project Manager in Poland.
- Manage subcontractors to submit government documents such as Building Permits, permit of use according to time and quality;
- Support the project leader to coordinate the local subcontracting construction process, quality, safety, and ensure that the project is connected to the grid on time;
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of public relations with the relevant departments of the local government and carry out project procedures and exchanges.
- Coordinate activities with public relations activities to stabilize and enrich local social resources;
- Ensure that the project construction complies with the policies, regulations, standards and specifications of the Polish local government department;
- Cooperate with relevant procedures for grid connection of various projects and supervise subcontracting to complete grid connection work;
- Solve various problems such as on-site construction.
- More than 8 years of work experience as a project manager in photovoltaic or wind power related industries, with Polish local grid company network resources being preferred;
- Polish natives, proficient in Polish and English;
- Rich on-site experience, strong communication skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- Adapt to a multicultural work environment.