Project Manager Vietnam – Solar
Job ID 10218
Opportunity for a project manager to join a global leading solar company in Vietnam.
- Will act as Technical Bridge between Engineers located in China and Vietnam based technical third party
- Responsible for pre-construction activities, related to engineering, procurement, and construction.
- Organize, execute and coordinate schedules for electrical contractors.
- Ensure the execution of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contracts in compliance with the commitments of Safety, Quality, Cost and Time taken at the signing of the contract.
- Manage the relationship with the client and subcontractors throughout the duration of the contract,
- Ensure risk management and financial monitoring of the project (forecasting of expenditure at completion, margin security, cash flow optimization).
- Coordinate technical studies, procurement and works during the project execution phase.
- Perform Reporting for the Management Department.
- Speaks Vietnamese and English
- Passionate individual that loves solar industry and his role
- Engineer with EPC experience, fluent in English with excellent personal reputation within the industry
- Two-year minimum experience as project manager in solar or wind industry
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher