Project Planner – P6
Project Planner – P6
Job ID 7700
We are looking for a Planner in Central Scotland to support the Project Control Manager in all activities related to the project program. This is a freelance contract.
- Responsible for ensuring all phases of the project are moving according to the timeline designated & management of project schedule.
- Identify potential deviations and provides solutions to resolve issues that may arise throughout the different phases of the project.
- Identify and control project activities that may jeopardise the achievement of the contract milestones.
- Maintain updated project critical path analysis and reporting on key risks of project not achieving milestones.
- Ensure a regular reporting of the project activities in order to inform, at any time and whenever requested, necessary parties of status quo to guarantee all phases of the project are moving accordingly to the program.
- Organise regular meetings with the project team to ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Take ownership for the Primavera platform and ensures the alignment with the Head of Finance and Control and Project Director.
- University degree in Engineering, Economics or Mathematics or appropriate professional experience.
- Experience in working with a detailed project program. Experience in construction projects essential.
- Desirable to have experience of @Risk modelling & SRA tools.
- Experience with Primavera P6.
- experience as a planner or senior planner within a large scale infrastructure or construction environment.
- Excellent organisation and reporting skills
- Demonstrable Business, economic knowledge/experience of energy or other infrastructure project.
- Experience of working in a diverse project environment and/or joint venture.
- Desirable to have experience of wind farm planning.
- Results oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The project has an international team of employees and the working language is English. Candidates need to be fluent in English both spoken and written. Other languages will be highly valued.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160