Recruitment Consultant – Contracts Team
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind
Are you exploring a career in recruitment? Do you want to work in a diverse team with a genuine focus on sustainability? We have ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, and we need the best people to achieve these. We offer full support and structured training to ensure you develop and succeed in your role.
Join our award-winning team. Work with the best, in the world's highest growth market.
The global renewables opportunity is truly enormous. With predicted 24m jobs by 2030, its growth is set to generate unprecedented demand to secure the most experienced teams to develop renewable energy projects worldwide.
We are looking for a professional, engaging, relationship-focused Recruitment Consultant to help us place the best talent in offshore wind projects across the world.
Taylor Hopkinson has been solely dedicated to renewables for over a decade. We've developed an admirable reputation for our trusted industry knowledge and network of renewables professionals earning us the 'Recruiter of the Year 2019' award from the wind industry. Find out more about our culture, values and our team.
- Engage with candidates throughout the pre-screening and interview process, proactively qualifying the candidate fit against client requirements
- Arrange interviews for clients and candidates, providing support, guidance, and feedback before and after each stage of the process
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate database to assist BD activity, compliant with internal and external processes
- Prepare completed packages of search activity for each assigned role using our various digital systems including our CRM Bullhorn, LinkedIn Recruiter and our industry focused data analytics and reporting tools.
- Collaborate with Management and Senior Consultants to resource for key positions internationally, using our proven search and selection methodologies
- Contribute to and achieve personal and team fee revenue targets
Develop your network & knowledge
- Keep abreast of industry news, advances in technologies, government regulations and policy
- Establish and continually grow your network using multiple channels, including social media platforms, LinkedIn recruiter, our CRM system and industry events
- Represent TH at conferences and exhibitions and build your reputation in the industry
- Research vertical and geographic markets to generate leads and opportunities to pass to business development-focused Consultants
What you bring
- Our Consultants are commended for their deep-technical knowledge and understanding of the renewables landscape, so you should have a genuine interest in the sector and a real ambition to become an expert in your field.
- Some recruitment experience is ideal; however, we provide ongoing training that's structured to help you grow
- Energetic and positive approach to work, with a passion to foster strong relationships and develop useful networks
- A strong communicator who can understand and discuss technical aspects of roles with colleagues and candidates
- Confidence to ask questions, share knowledge and build relationships internally and externally
- Drive to become an industry expert through continual personal development, taking advantage of internal training and industry learning
What we offer
- Career development opportunities from day one, with multiple paths for career evolution
- The best digital technology platforms in the industry
- Market-leading salaries and uncapped commission structures
- The opportunity to learn from a highly experienced and well-regarded management team with decades of recruitment and industry experience
- A diverse team within a professional, inclusive and fun environment
- An opportunity to travel internationally to meet your clients and candidates
- Bi-annual incentive trips for high performers (past examples include ski trips, boat trips in Barcelona, city breaks in Budapest and Berlin, winter trips to Amsterdam)
Working at Taylor Hopkinson - rewarding performance
We look for people who can make a significant and long-term contribution to the business, and we offer real opportunities for career development and progression from the outset.
'We have a strong culture of promotion - 90% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally.'
- We are inclusive - led by 3 females out of 7 directors, and our multilingual team features 8 nationalities, placing professionals in over 40 countries.
- We offer a market-leading salary and bonus, and an annual bonus - when you knock it out the park!
- You'll have ongoing training, structured to help you grow, and access to the best technology and systems on the market.
- We love to reward hard work and success, so we offer incredible incentive trips and other monthly and quarterly incentives for our top performers.
- We're also a friendly bunch and love our annual charity challenges as one global team!
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic industry, working in a diverse team with a genuine focus on sustainability?
Join our award-winning team.