Regulatory Project Developer / Package Manager
Regulatory Project Developer / Package Manager required for leading international energy developer.
This role will have global focus on regulatory aspects of offshore wind industry in mature markets and bridge the knowledge gap with local regulatory teams in emerging markets.
The role could be based in Hamburg or London.
- Build connections with local regulatory teams and Development Pods
- Consult with and assist local regulatory teams to adapt global requirements into local markets
- Aid local Regulatory team with production of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and applications
- Aid local Regulatory team with management of surveys, studies and preparation of environmental information
- Accountable for introducing past projects’ lessons learned and other company guidance to local Reg team
- Responsible for defining and managing scope of the Consent & Permit Package with local Reg team
- Aid in ensuring compliance with preconditions of consents with local Reg team
- Aid in achievement of consents & permits and fulfilment of conditions throughout project development
- Aid local regulatory team to ensure robust transfer of consents requirements to Execution & Operations
- Ensure management of interfaces between local regulatory team and global organization
- Assist local HSE team in developing HSE goals and strategy with consideration to regulatory requirements
- Assist in compiling HSE requirements from consents, permits, and other regulatory requirements
- Strong Regulatory and Offshore Wind industry experience in mature market
- Understand mature markets and industry requirements
- Environmental Sciences background preferred
- Team player with good social & communication skills
- Reliable, trustworthy and willing to support/help others
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely & independently while updating team on progress regularly