Risk and Controls Manager
Opportunity to join a leading developer currently in a period of growth within the corporate business and asset portfolio. As Risk and Controls Manager you will be central to ensuring that there are appropriate processes in place to deliver work, that staff are applying them, and that risks are being successfully managed.
The role will be involved at all stages including due diligence, onboarding of new projects, development, construction, take over and operations. You will work closely with HSEQ, Asset Development, Asset Management, and project teams.
This is a full-time role based in Edinburgh.
- Maintaining systems that work for the corporate functions, execution of projects (including line management of project controls staff ), and embedding of new assets.
- Overseeing compliance with company's management systems.
- Leading on Risk Management and business continuity.
- Ensuring processes are available, effective and being applied in the business.
- Leading on project stage gate governance.
- Engaging in corporate line management of project controls staff in projects.
- Experience working in Project Controls led environments and project delivery, preferably within the offshore wind sector.
- Good knowledge of ISO standards.
- Degree or relevant equivalent in appropriate discipline with preferably further project management qualification or risk qualification.
- Excellent written skills and a good working knowledge of Office 365 and Viso.
- Strong initiative and the ability to proactively identify, plan and execute required works.
- A proactive attitude, always seeking improvement and achieving maximum results.
- Not afraid to challenge established ways of working and existing structures.