Job ID 7740
Looking for a highly experienced SCADA / IT Engineer to provide technical support, primarily SCADA, PLC systems, communications, control and instrumentation to the project team.
- Acting on behalf of the client for all SCADA & IT matters.
- Project's technical authority and design reviewer for control & automation, HV and MV systems, IT and telecommunications including the radio systems, LTE system, Internet and telephone lines.
- Liaison with contractors and subcontractors to ensure project delivery.
- Design review, planning of commissioning and operations for all hardware and software systems and its interfaces.
- Manage and supervise consultants and subcontractors.
- Assist the project teams with the management of the process of developing and constructing renewable energy assets, from initial application through to commissioning and testing.
- Review and manage the requirements of 3rd party systems, SCADA, PLC systems and the like, their interfaces in relation to grid, turbines and other systems.
- Liaise and coordinate with external suppliers and contractors to ensure delivery specifications are met; providing input on appropriate tender
- Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering or related subject.
- Experience in supporting development, construction and operation phases of power generation projects.
- Extensive knowledge of SCADA/Control systems.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160