Senior Business Development Manager
Taylor Hopkinson have been formally engaged to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager / Business Development Director for a well funded, innovative new player in the global offshore wind markets. The organisation have ambitious plans to invest into and develop large offshore projects in new markets across Europe and have already been active in Scandinavia.
The right candidate can be based in Stockholm, Copenhagen or other parts of Europe.
As a BD Manager you will be a key player in new market expansion and originating partnerships for offshore wind:
- Contribute to analysis and identification of new market opportunities
- Ensure a successful landing to the new geographies
- Originate and steer M&A opportunities to drive portfolio growth
- Recruit, onboard, coach and support core country team
- Help to establish core structures and processes
- Stress test route to market products in new markets
- Help and stress test progress and quality of the portfolio
- Lead, coach and develop core New Markets team
You will also support new technology, product and initiatives, ventures and be part of the broader Business Development, strategy and transformation team.
- +10 years of experience in expansion including potential areas such as launch, ramp up, business development and M&A from the renewable sector
- Experience from Offshore Wind is required
- Extensive experience of origination in New Markets (primarily brownfield projects)
- Experience of COA/JV
- Experience and track record from building and leading teams and coaching senior team members
- Experience and track record of establishing and developing markets
- Ability to navigate and steer portfolio development and bankability
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Below is considered a plus:
Global experience (North America would be big plus)