Senior Design Engineer
You'd be working with a growing IPP offering ground-breaking solar, battery and EV solutions across the UK.
Working with the engineering team, the Design Engineer works on delivering technical solutions and designs to deliver utility-scale solar projects. You'd be involved in supporting team members to provide commercial tenders and planning applications.
This position is based near Heathrow Airport. There are around 50 people across the wider team developing solar/storage and EV solutions.
- Prepare designs for utility-scale solar and storage systems
- Providing project design, including equipment specification, bill of materials
- Conducting electrical calculations
- Optimising systems and designs through adjustments to efficiency, output and costs
- Experienced user of AutoCAD and PVsyst
- Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of PV systems, requirements and limitations
- Prior experience working on large-scale solar projects
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Previous experience in battery storage would be advantageous bus is not a requirement.