Senior M&A Lawyer (Europe)
Job ID 19460
Taylor Hopkinson is looking for a Senior M&A Lawyer (Europe) to join a renewable energy company with international presence.
The position is based in Madrid.
- You will provide legal support to the Business Development team and the M&A team in renewable energy-related M&A transactions.
- You will draft, review, and negotiate M&A agreements such as stock purchase agreements, joint ventures, development services agreements, etc. in various geographies.
- You will provide legal assistance in all phases of an M&A transaction: due diligence process, management of legal questions and answers, closing and post-closing tasks, etc.
- You will review, draft, and negotiate ancillary agreements such as Offers, MOUs, loan agreements, security agreements, Term Sheets, Letters of Intent, NDAs/confidentiality agreements, exclusivity agreements.
- You will provide legal support and coordinate with other stakeholders in ongoing activities related to development projects in various countries, involving involvement in contractual and corporate matters.
- You will identify critical project risks, provide alternative strategies to mitigate such risks, and communicate them to relevant stakeholders.
- You will coordinate efforts with other internal teams in multiple jurisdictions.
- You will create and maintain a network of external legal partners capable of providing global support to business needs and efficiently manage them with a focus on minimizing expenses.
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Work experience in international law firm or legal department of a multinational company in renewable energy sector focusing on M&A transactions.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products.