Solar PV Engineer
You will be joining a team in a newly-created role to provide support and governance within the Engineering Team. You would work to become the point of contact within the business for all technical questions around PV development to various functions across the wider business. Within this role there is scope to build your own team in future.
Cultural fit is a priority in this role - if you are driven and looking to learn and develop yourself then please get in touch. This organisation offers fantastic opportunities for training and professional development if you are driven.
- Coordinate and lead Engineering activities for solar PV projects
- Become the point of contact for technical assessments and support across the development lifecycle
- Maintain and build on your knowledge of the solar industry and drive environmental protection
- Review designs, plans, risk assessments and other project documentation
- Regular reporting to managers and attendance at meetings with your team and with relevant teams across the business
- Prior experience within the solar sector, particularly within the development process (particularly in yield assessment, site selection and feasibility)
- Knowledge of industry-standard software (PVsyst, PVSol - knowledge of AutoCAD is advantageous but not essential)
- A relevant engineering degree
- Chartered Engineer, or working towards professional accreditation
- Health and Safety Qualifications
This is a home-based role with 2-3 days per week spent in one of the company offices (London, Central Scotland and NE England)