Technical Manager Brazil – Solar Power
Opportunity to join a global Leading Solar EPC company.
The Technical Manager will be responsible for all pre-sale and after-sale technical service and consultation. The position will be part of a global team focused on managing customer claims, problem solving with both internal and external customers, and communicating any and all technical information to the headquarters. The Technical Service Manager will be responsible for working closely with customers and the commercial teams to resolve any technical issues or doubts.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for Pre-and After-Sales service and consultation to Brazil Sales Teams and Customers
- Technical point of contact for Production and R&D
- Managing Customer onsite claims, failure analysis, and problem solving in close cooperation with internal resources
- Contact with regional laboratories and institutes
- Organize and manage technical trainings to internal and external customers
- PV system analysis of DC and AC side, support in PV Design if required
- Provide support to the headquarters' Technical Service department
- Work as part of a dynamic team to meet customer needs
- Take on ad-hoc projects as instructed by the Headquarters
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Technology, or related field
- Demonstrable relevant experience in Photovoltaic Industry
- Excellent negotiation skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and plan workload independently
- Self-motivated, proactive, and dedicated approach
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written). Portuguese is must. Spanish will be a plus.
- Willing and able to work in Brazil, speaks both Portuguese and English
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and orally
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent