Technical Support Engineer – Netherlands
Our client specializes in developing and manufacturing photovoltaic inverters. They are looking for a Technical Support Engineer in the Netherlands.
- Act as a technical consultant to customers and service representatives. Analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot product problems on phone or on site.
- Perform installation, repair, upgrades and preventive maintenance on installed systems at customer sites.
- Maintain appropriate tools and keep on hand and as required.
- Identify the complaints on all customer issues.
- Travel as required for the purpose of performing service activities at customer sites.
- Update the know-how knowledge about the company′s products and improve the service to the customer.
- Serve as a point of contact between customers and engineering team; communicate customer requirements, system performance, and reliability issues.
- Help the administrator in maintaining a clear record of the parts inventory and parts sold.
- Ensure local stock is kept up-to-date and coordinate shipment and return of parts.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering or Electronics.
- Prior experience in semi-conductor and PV is advantageous.
- Able to travel across the country often with good communication skills.
- Holding a valid electrician license.