Treasury Manager Chile
French Renewable Company with an important presence in Chile require a Treasury Manager to work from their Santiago office.
- Manage relationships with banking and lending institutions.
- Monitor the internal processes and decisions that cause changes in liquidity Cash Flow.
- Reporting to the Global Finance Director, include supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization´s policies and Chilean laws.
- Manage relationship with 3rd parties like banks and other investors.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash by currency re-post including consolidated cash reports.
- Bachelor’s in accounting or a similar degree is preferred.
- Experience in similar position with a minimum of three years developing Treasury.
- Experience with a Treasury Management System (TMS) and Banking communication tools (BTC).
- Ability to work autonomously and across multiple jurisdictions.
- Excellent language skills, both verbal and written in English and Spanish. French would be considered a plus.